|Discipline:||Central Executive Support Services|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Jarman|
|Contact phone:||01223 222272|
|Published:||11 days ago|
|Duration:||Fixed term contract - 18 months|
|Closing date:||22 May 2022|
**We are looking for new team members to strengthen our administrative function. **Please note these are office based roles in our Cambridge Office.
Administrative Assistants are based within the Executive Support Services (ESS) team which is responsible for supporting all areas of the business. The role reports to the relevant office’s Executive Support Manager or Executive Support Team Leader and is responsible for providing assistance to the Executive Assistants, utilising available resources as appropriate. This is a full time role, on an 18 month fixed term contract.
The role is based within the firm’s Central Executive Support Services, Cambridge and typical tasks are delegated through a shared central inbox and will likely include:
- Supporting the Executive Assistants with inputting of expenses, booking of meeting rooms and catering
- Scanning of daily post
- Filing and scheduling of deeds
- Scanning documents to be sent out to clients
- Arranging for documents to be posted via special delivery or courier
This is a key, busy, varied and challenging role and to be successful, your background will probably include:
- Experience in an administration and/or customer service role
- At least 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 (formally Grade C) or above to include Mathematics and English (or equivalent)
- Experience of data inputting and good understanding of Microsoft Office systems, including Word/Outlook
In addition, the role requires someone who:
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is able to prioritise
- Provides outstanding support and client service at all times
- Remains calm under pressure/has the ability to develop good communication skills
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships at all levels
- Keen interest in the role and responsibilities
- Has good planning and organisational skills
- Has a positive can-do attitude and is willing to learn and accept direction
- Administrative Assistant - Commercial - Manchester
Job location: Manchester
Manchester, Permanent, Full time The role Admin...
- Associate - Employment - Leeds
Job location: Leeds
The role We are looking for an employment law s...
- Executive Assistant - Insurance - Manchester
Job location: Manchester
The role Executive Assistant roles are based wi...