|Discipline:||Digital & Data|
|Contact name:||Vibha Mistry|
|Contact phone:||0121 456 8402|
|Published:||18 days ago|
|Closing date:||05 December 2022|
A full time permanent role based in our Data team reporting to the Client Innovation Manager. This is a hybrid role with some time spent in any one of the following offices: Birmingham, Cambridge, Manchester, Leeds or Norwich.
We are starting our data journey and you will be welcomed into a firm that wants your enthusiasm, experience, insights and creativity. Well supported and working within our data team and alongside our IT team you will be empowered to use your skills to help the business realise opportunities to increase agility and deliver value to our people and clients. You will be supporting the firm’s Data Strategy.
What experience is required?
Given the challenges of this role, it is likely that your background and recent experience will include
- Microsoft BI Suite: SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services and Microsoft Excel
- Power BI Report Authoring experience
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices
The role additionally requires someone who:
- Is a problem solver and has a desire to close issues with pragmatic and realistic solutions
- Has a professional manner and is used to working with senior level managers
- Has the ability to work with the business users to refine/adapt/maintain BI Objects as business user needs change or the data environment changes
Applications are being reviewed for interview on a regular basis, to avoid disappointment please apply promptly. #LI-HYBRID
Please note that, if we make an offer of employment, we will conduct pre-employment screening that includes checks relating to your professional and academic qualifications, references from previous employers, your eligibility to work in the UK and any disciplinary history recorded with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). You will also be required to complete a self-declaration to assess your character and suitability.
Disclosure and barring service check and security clearance
This post is also subject to a satisfactory response from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) (to check for any previous criminal convictions) and, given the nature of the work-type, you may also be required to undergo national security vetting to SC level – the latter can be undertaken following commencement of employment.
Mills & Reeve is committed to building a diverse workforce and fostering an inclusive environment in which all our people can thrive. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our firm stronger, and we have a collaborative culture that celebrates different perspectives and values respect for one another, working together, and openness and integrity. Our approach to flexible working means that we work in a way that achieves the right balance for our people, our clients and for our business.
- Legal Team PA - Corporate
Job location: Cambridge
The role This is a permanent full-time role wor...
- Executive Assistant - London
Job location: London
The Role Executive Assistant roles are based wi...
- Associate/Senior Associate - Corporate Immigration - National
Job location: United Kingdom
Associate/Senior Associate - Immigration Employ...