|Contact name:||Samuel Taylor|
|Published:||6 months ago|
|Closing date:||24 June 2022|
Permanent, full time 10am-6pm Mon-Fri
What does the role involve?
You will be an integral member of the facilities team and take responsibility for a variety of tasks to ensure a comprehensive and high-quality facilities service, including Facilities and Reprographics Tasks and Reception cover.
Who will I be working with?
You will be working within the facilities team and will report to the facilities team leader.
- Ensure all internal and external post is dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Set up meeting rooms/seminars and equipment as per requirements in a timely manner.
- Assist staff and partners with all their facilities related queries.
- Monitor facilities email inboxes, action tasks and reply to emails.
- Carry out building inspections, report maintenance issues and ensure remedial action is taken.
- Arrange couriers and carry out local hand deliveries.
- Assist with the provision of stationery supplies within the office.
- Complete basic maintenance and manual handling tasks.
- Provide Reception cover, welcoming visitors to the firm in a polite and professional manner.
- Carry out records management tasks as required.
- Assist line manager in tasks as delegated.
- Ensure the scanning of documents, plans, text/pictures is to the highest standard
- Carry out additional tasks where necessary which may include;
- photocopying documents and plans
- collating documents
- binding documents
- printing documents and plans
- copying and producing CD bibles
- Recording cost centres / client matter numbers for all work completed.
- Prioritising tasks to ensure urgent deadlines are met.
- Ensuring that all work leaving the department is checked with regard to quality or reproduction, as requested by the client.
- Notify your line manager of any faults with the reprographics equipment.
Please note that, in the event that we make an offer of employment, we will conduct pre-employment screening that includes checks relating to your professional and academic qualifications, references from previous employers, your eligibility to work in the UK and any disciplinary history recorded with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). You will also be required to complete a self-declaration to assess your character and suitability.
Mills & Reeve is committed to building a diverse workforce and fostering an inclusive environment in which all our people can thrive. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our firm stronger, and we have a collaborative culture that celebrates different perspectives and values respect for one another, working together, and openness and integrity. Our approach to flexible working means that we work in a way that achieves the right balance for our people, our clients and for our business.
- Technical Project Manager - London
Job location: London
The Company This is fantastic opportunity for a...
- Real Estate Disputes Paralegal
Paralegal (Real Estate Disputes) and Client Man...
- Senior SQL Database Administrator
Job location: London
The CompanyThis is fantastic opportunity for a ...