|Contact name:||Roop Dhatt|
|Contact phone:||0121 456 8052|
|Published:||20 days ago|
|Closing date:||31 May 2022|
This is a unique multifaceted role working within the marketing team. The role requires someone with both strong project/event management, administration and comms skills.
What does the role involve
Key functions of this role:
- Looking after and attending all Mills & Reeve client events in Leeds, to ensure they run smoothly.
- Using the firm’s CRM database and email marketing system to draft and send invitations and other communication.
- Learning and contributing to events best practice in the firm, and following it when supporting events.
- Providing digital and administration support for the events team.
- Providing support for internal events such as sector away days and BD roadshows.
You will be expected to demonstrate strengths in terms of:
- Organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and be involved in a range of projects
- Team working - both within the marketing team and with fee earning and other business services teams
- Proactive thinking, flexibility and professionalism
- Confidence to work with a range of people
Who will you be working with
You will be working within the marketing team and will report to Leanne Loome, Marketing Events Manager. You will work closely with the Event Executives as well as the wider marketing team to deliver projects. Other key relationships will be with facilities, IT and legal support teams.
The role requires someone who has:
- At least 6 GCSEs (or equivalent) including C grade or above in English and Mathematics.
- Experience in building and managing relationships to deliver projects
- Used to working on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent IT skills, and ability to understand new systems quickly
- Excellent written and spoken communication
The Mills & Reeve business services career structure
We have a firm wide business services career structure and a published career progression framework. Within the firm wide career structure there are five career levels. For the purposes of the framework, this role is at the Manager level and the role profile that details the outcomes and activities expected of across the firm will be made available as part of the interview process. Further information on the firm’s Business Services career structure is available from the HR team.
Please note that, in the event that we make an offer of the secondment, we will conduct pre-transfer screening that includes a disciplinary history recorded with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) and a self-declaration to access your character and suitability.
- Administrative Assistant - Commercial - Manchester
Job location: Manchester
Manchester, Permanent, Full time The role Admin...
- Associate - Employment - Leeds
Job location: Leeds
The role We are looking for an employment law s...
- Executive Assistant - Insurance - Manchester
Job location: Manchester
The role Executive Assistant roles are based wi...